Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Now This Is A Situation!! Mike Sorrentino Eliminated From DWTS

Jersey Shore star Mike Sorrentino was voted off Dancing With the Stars Tuesday.� Read more on ?The Situation? being kicked off the dancing competition show below.Mike Sorrentino aka ?The Situation? was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars show tonight.?It is what it is,? Mike said after being kicked off the show. ?I tried my best, and at the end of the day, somebody had to go home.??I am not a dancer, and I tried to practice,? Sorrentino said, adding that learning the routines was ?definitely hard.?Mike felt more himself on Tuesday night after being very upset on Monday night after he and Karina Smirnoff received the lowest scores of the evening for their Argentine tango.� The Situation, 27, stormed off the set and was sulking in the parking lot.?You know what? I told myself if I got eliminated today, I put it all out on the floor last night,? Mike said after being eliminated. ?I made it to the fourth round. ? I?m not a dancer, and I tried to practice. It was definitely hard.?Aww? we hate to see The Situation eliminated!So who is your pick to win DWTS?Click thumbnails for larger picturesImages: wenn.comPowered by WizardRSS | aioWebmaster.com

Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie Nicole Scherzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment